In the district of Kimara, Evangelist Evelina Smane preached two nights (along with Evangelist Denis Artyushevskiy) during Operation Decapolis. Be sure to check out the amazing report below from Evangelist Evelina!
“From the bottom of my heart, I want to express my gratitude to my Lord Jesus Christ for the opportunity to proclaim His name among the nations. I am grateful to Evangelist Daniel Kolenda and the entire Christ for all Nations team for inviting me to be a part of this historic event in Tanzania, in the capital city of Dar es Salaam. We had six campaigns simultaneously in ONE city, and I preached in the Kimara area.
The name of our evangelistic campaign was FAITH, LOVE, and MIRACLES. I felt that Jesus wanted to pour out His love so that the words written on banners and invitation flyers would become a personal experience for everyone who came to this field. I had a strong feeling that Jesus wanted to meet each person individually in the midst of a huge crowd... face to face, eye to eye, and heart to heart.
On the second day of the campaign, I preached about Zacchaeus. I said that Jesus sees the crowd, but He also sees every face. He knows their stories and names. Just like Jesus once met Zacchaeus, He is ready to meet people on this field, and their lives will never be the same. The message of Zacchaeus pierced me to the depths of my spirit and soul. During the sermon, I felt how Jesus was touching people and calling them to come down from their "trees," as He once said to Zacchaeus. It was a turning point and a historic night for many of the people - a night of repentance, a night when they decided to change their direction by the power of the Holy Spirit.
After the sermon, I prayed for the sick, and here are some of the miracles that took place:
- Five years ago, in 2016, one woman was in an accident and hadn’t been able to walk without a cane ever since. She also carried a deep sadness within her. She was at the back of the crowd tonight, and Jesus touched her and healed her. After the prayer, she felt as though a weight had been lifted, and she was filled with joy. She can now walk by herself without her cane.
- For many years, Christina could not see with her right eye because of cataracts. But tonight, Jesus touched her eye, and now she can see. She covered up her left eye and was able to tell me how many fingers she held up and what color my hair was.
- A mama brought her beautiful 10-year-old daughter who could not see far, but tonight Jesus healed her, and she can now see far.
The Word of God is like a sword that penetrates to the separation of spirit and soul - not only for those who came to listen but also for the preacher. I am grateful to Jesus for the work He has done in the lives of people, but also in my heart.
On Saturday, when we had our fourth night of the campaign, I had the feeling that Jesus came to save the multitudes and stop for the one.
As I was coming onto the stage to preach, I felt the tangible love of Jesus. I saw people already worshipping on their knees. When our campaign director introduced me, I had a choice. I could go straight into my notes, or I could lean on Jesus and trust Him.
I knelt down and began to pray for people to encounter Jesus’s love and meet with Him face to face and heart to heart. I laid on my face, put down the mic before Him, surrendering all control and allowing Him to fully take over.
After I got up, I saw a woman in the first row and felt I needed to come straight to her and lay hands on her. In that second, I thought that maybe it’s not proper to do so, but after the Holy Spirit showed her to me three times, I chose to lean on Him and obey, trusting Him again that He would do what only He could do, without me asking questions or allowing my logic to inhibit me.
I stepped off the stage, went straight to the woman, and laid my hands on her womb. I felt the Lord releasing her and breaking bondage off of her life.
I went back onto the stage and shared my testimony about how Jesus saved me and changed my life. That was the only reason for me to come to the Kimara campaign - to preach about the ONE whom my soul loves the most.
I preached about the woman with the issue of blood. I spoke about how the confession of that woman opened the door for her miracle. She touched Jesus with her faith, and she was made well. At the end of my sermon, I released a prayer over all the barren women present so they would be able to conceive healthy children.
When I was taking testimonies, the first woman to come was the one I had laid hands on prior to preaching my sermon. She shared that she received full healing on the first night of the campaign when my friend and co-Evangelist Denis Artyushevskiy and I prayed for healing. She was suffering for a year with a constant issue of blood flow, and after the prayer, it completely stopped. At that moment, I understood why the Lord had me pray for her. She was also barren and could not have children. Again, I prayed over her womb, and I believe she will become pregnant with a healthy baby.
I want to encourage my friends all over the world - lean on Jesus! He knows best. Surrender your control and watch Him perform the miracles. At the end of the day, it has nothing to do with us, our words, or actions – it has everything to do with Him! When He comes, everything changes.
That night I also prayed for the baptism of the Holy Spirit. I saw so many people get touched by His tangible presence.
Here are a few testimonies that I want to share from that night:
- Debora came forward tonight to testify that she had been healed. She had pain in her lower body and started bleeding 1 month after she got married and has been bleeding for 1 year. When she came Wednesday night, during the prayer, she felt the pain was going away. Since that time, the bleeding has stopped, and the pain is gone.
- Suzan came forward to testify that she had a tumor in her womb for five years. She was supposed to go to the hospital on Tuesday to remove the tumor, but she decided to wait until the campaign. She testified that the Lord had healed her and that the tumor and the pain is gone. She also said that she had been deaf for five years in both ears and her ears are open, and she can now hear. Evangelist Evelina checked both of her ears, and she was able to hear.
- A woman came forward to testify tonight that she was completely paralyzed on her right side. She could not lift her right arm, and she could not walk without her sister helping her. As the evangelists prayed today, the Lord began to work her miracle. She was able to walk without her sister helping her, and she was able to lift her right arm.
Jesus is King! He is the One who is worthy of it all!!
Together in the Harvest,
I pray this report has blessed you! Evangelist Evelina moved to Tanzania, after graduating from the CfaN Evangelism Bootcamp. In fact, she had previously ministered in Tanzania before attending Bootcamp, and we are so excited to see how God continues to use her in this nation!
Thank you for your prayers and support as we continue in the harvest!
Together in the Harvest,
and the whole CfaN family