Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo
Pointe-Noire is a harbor city with around 800,000 residents. Including suburbs, there are well over 1 million people living in the area.
The name Pointe-Noire (black point) goes back to the Portuguese explorers, who saw a block of black rock on a peninsula in 1484. From then on, the rock, known as Ponta Negra, became an important landmark for ocean travel. In 1883, a small fishing village was established after the French signed a treaty with the indigenous Loangos people.
Please pray with us for:
- Good advertising and word-of-mouth information
- The removal of all obstacles that would stop people from visiting
- Spiritual unity between and with the participating churches, pastors and leaders
- Favor with the local authorities, officials, politicians, media etc.
- The training of huge numbers of local counselors and ushers
- The regional committees and their work (radio advertising, intercession, organization and much more)
- The technical team, setup and operation of the stage, sound system, giant LED screens, generators, speaker towers, lighting systems etc.
- Protection and security for the team, the local helpers and all visitors
- Good health (protection from malaria and other tropical diseases)
- Good weather (no rain or strong winds, no excessive heat)
- Many thousands of genuine, deep, lasting and life-changing conversions
- Healings, signs and wonders, following the declaration of the Word of God in confirmation
- The liberation of people who are caught in animism, witchcraft, sorcery, ancestor worship, the occult and any other powers of darkness
- Countless people to be filled with the Holy Spirit
- The follow-up work, so that new Christians may quickly find a spiritual home in a good fellowship in their area
Thank you so much for your help!
Africa shall be saved!
Thank you for all your support!